At least five people have died at a nursing home in Italy from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, Reuters reports.

The incident happened at the Villa dei Diamanti care home in Lanuvio, a town near Rome, Italian firefighters said on Twitter. “Some residents have [been] killed, while others have been hospitalized,” it said.

სტატიის სრულიად წასაკითხად დააჭირეთ ქვემოთ მითითებულ ფოტოს

Seven people, including two health workers, are treated in hospitals for symptoms related to carbon monoxide poisoning, the ANSA news agency said.